Secondary school teachers are invited to take part in the research for DesignMyFuture by completing a survey which asks for your views on how young people learn about their skills and future careers.
The survey is completed online and available in several languages so that participants can respond no matter where they are currently working during the coronavirus pandemic. The survey should only take around 15 minutes to complete.
The survey was written and piloted by National Education Institute Slovenia (NEI), the project partners who will produce the Transnational Practice Guides for Teachers. More details on that stage of the project can be found in this blog post.
I am interested in taking part – what do I do?
- The survey can be found online here and can be completed on any device connected to the internet
- The survey can be completed by any teacher, teaching any subject to any young people aged 11 – 18 years old in Europe
- You can select which language you prefer to complete the survey in
- Surveys should be completed by Wednesday 12 May 2021
- The data from all of the completed surveys will be analysed by the project partners after the closing date and inform the next stage of the project (Co-Design) where prototypes of the game will be tested with teachers, parents and young people.
If you wish to share the survey with teachers you know then please send them the link to the ‘Be part of the project’ page: designmyfuture.eu/be-part-of-the-project. You may also wish to share this link on your social media channels.
We look forward to sharing the findings of the research after the closing date. Please keep checking this website to find out how you can help shape DesignMyFuture to reduce early school leaving, promote positive decision making and prevent young people from entering the job market with insufficient skills.